Effects of Light Environment During Culture on UV-lnduced Cyclobutyl Pyrimidine Dimers and Their Photorepair in Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 71–77, July 1998
How to Cite
Kang, H.-S., Hidema, J. and Kumagai, T. (1998), Effects of Light Environment During Culture on UV-lnduced Cyclobutyl Pyrimidine Dimers and Their Photorepair in Rice (Oryza sativa L.). Photochemistry and Photobiology, 68: 71–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1998.tb03254.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 30 December 1997; accepted 30 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!