Characterization of Photodegradation of Meta-tetra (Hydroxyphenyl)chlorin (mTHPC) in Solution: Biological Consequences in Human Tumor Cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 584–590, May 1998
How to Cite
Belitchenko, I., Melnikova, V., Bezdetnaya, L., Rezzoug, H., Merlin, J.L., Potapenko, A. and Guillemin, F. (1998), Characterization of Photodegradation of Meta-tetra (Hydroxyphenyl)chlorin (mTHPC) in Solution: Biological Consequences in Human Tumor Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 67: 584–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1998.tb09097.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 29 October 1997; accepted 23 February 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!