Identification and Partial Characterization of an Unusual Distribution of the Photosensitizer meta-Tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin (Temoporfin) in Human Plasma
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 482–488, April 1999
How to Cite
Hopkinson, H. J., Vernon, D. I. and Brown, S. B. (1999), Identification and Partial Characterization of an Unusual Distribution of the Photosensitizer meta-Tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin (Temoporfin) in Human Plasma. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 69: 482–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1999.tb03316.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 9 October 1998; accepted 22 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!