Photoinactivation of Deinococcus radiodurans: An Unusual Gram-Positive Microorganism
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 505–510, April 1999
How to Cite
Nitzan, Y. and Ashkenazi, H. (1999), Photoinactivation of Deinococcus radiodurans: An Unusual Gram-Positive Microorganism. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 69: 505–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1999.tb03320.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 13 August 1998; accepted 14 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!