Differences in Sensitivity to UVC, UVB and UVA Radiation of a Multidrug-Resistant Cell Line Overexpressing P-Glycoprotein
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 694–699, June 1999
How to Cite
Trindade, G. S., Capella, M. A. M., Capella, L. S., Affonso-Mitidieri, O. R. and Rumjanek, V. M. (1999), Differences in Sensitivity to UVC, UVB and UVA Radiation of a Multidrug-Resistant Cell Line Overexpressing P-Glycoprotein. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 69: 694–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1999.tb03348.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 17 September 1998; accepted 16 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!