Attenuation of Biologically Effective UV Radiation in Tropical Atlantic Waters Measured with a Biochemical DNA Dosimeter
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 1999
How to Cite
Boelen, P., Obernostere, I., Vink, A. A. and Buma, A. G. J. (1999), Attenuation of Biologically Effective UV Radiation in Tropical Atlantic Waters Measured with a Biochemical DNA Dosimeter. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 69: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1999.tb05303.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 26 March 1998; accepted 10 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!