†Departamento de Biologia Celular e GenCtica, Centro de Biocisncias, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, RN, Brazil.
Mutation Spectrum Induced by Singlet Oxygen in Escherichia coli Deficient in Exonuclease III
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 505–511, October 1999
How to Cite
Agnez-Lima, L. F., Mascio, P. D., Napolitano, R. L., Fuchs, R. P. and Menck, C. F. M. (1999), Mutation Spectrum Induced by Singlet Oxygen in Escherichia coli Deficient in Exonuclease III. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 70: 505–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1999.tb08245.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 1 March 1999:Accepted 24 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!