Posted on the website on 20 February 2004
Ecosystem Consequences of Enhanced Solar Ultraviolet Radiation: Secondary Plant Metabolites as Mediators of Multiple Trophic Interactions in Terrestrial Plant Communities¶
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 382–398, May 2004
How to Cite
Bassman, J. H. (2004), Ecosystem Consequences of Enhanced Solar Ultraviolet Radiation: Secondary Plant Metabolites as Mediators of Multiple Trophic Interactions in Terrestrial Plant Communities. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 79: 382–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2004.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 28 October 2003; accepted 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!