Current address: CRILAR (CONICET), Entre Rios y Mendoza s/n, Anillaco (5301), La Rioja, Argentina.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 399–403, May 2004
How to Cite
Flint, S. D., Searles, P. S. and Caldwell, M. M. (2004), Field Testing of Biological Spectral Weighting Functions for Induction of UV-absorbing Compounds in Higher Plants. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 79: 399–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2004.tb00026.x
This work was presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Photobiology, Baltimore, MD; 5–9 July 2003.
Posted on the website on 28 February 2004
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 27 October 2003; accepted 20 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!