Posted on the website on 11 March 2004
Interactive Effects of Ultraviolet-B Radiation and Temperature on Cotton Physiology, Growth, Development and Hyperspectral Reflectance¶
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 416–427, May 2004
How to Cite
Reddy, K. R., Kakanl, V. G., Zhao, D., Kotl, S. and Gao, W. (2004), Interactive Effects of Ultraviolet-B Radiation and Temperature on Cotton Physiology, Growth, Development and Hyperspectral Reflectance. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 79: 416–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2004.tb00029.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 17 November 2003; accepted 15 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!