¶Posted on the website on 1 February 2005
Temperature Effect on the Fluroescence Anisotropy Decay Dynamics of Coumarin-153 Dye in Triton-X-100 and Brij-35 Miscellar Solutions¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 588–594, May 2005
How to Cite
Kumbhakar, M., Mukerjee, T. and Pal, H. (2005), Temperature Effect on the Fluroescence Anisotropy Decay Dynamics of Coumarin-153 Dye in Triton-X-100 and Brij-35 Miscellar Solutions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 588–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb00230.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received Recveived 12 October 2004; accepted 24 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!