¶Posted on the website on 1 February 2005
Fluorescence Properties of Fluorescein, Tetramethylrhodamine and Texas Red Linked to a DNA Aptamer¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 682–690, May 2005
How to Cite
Unruh, J. R., Gokulrangan, G., Wilson, G. S. and Johnson, C. K. (2005), Fluorescence Properties of Fluorescein, Tetramethylrhodamine and Texas Red Linked to a DNA Aptamer. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 682–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb00244.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 6 October 2004; accepted 30 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!