¶Posted on the website on 1 February 2005
Clinical Outcome of a Novel Photodynamic Therapy Technique Using Acridine Orange for Synovial Sarcomas¶
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 705–710, May 2005
How to Cite
Kusuzaki, K., Murata, H., Matsubara, T., Miyazaki, S., Shintani, K., Seto, M., Matsumine, A., Hosol, H., Sugimoto, T. and Uchida, A. (2005), Clinical Outcome of a Novel Photodynamic Therapy Technique Using Acridine Orange for Synovial Sarcomas. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 705–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb00247.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 27 June 2004; accepted 18 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!