Posted on the website on 13 January 2005
The Influence of the Ethanol-water Molar Ratio in the Precursor Solution on Morphology and Photocatalytic Activity of Pyrolytic ZnO Films¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 783–788, July 2005
How to Cite
Quintana, M., Rodriguez, J., Solis, J. and Estrada, W. (2005), The Influence of the Ethanol-water Molar Ratio in the Precursor Solution on Morphology and Photocatalytic Activity of Pyrolytic ZnO Films. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 783–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01443.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 30 November 2004; accepted 11 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!