Posted on the website on 18 Feb 2005
Photochemical Behavior of 6-Methylpterin in Aqueous Solutions: Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 793–801, July 2005
How to Cite
Cabrerizo, F. M., Lorente, C., Vignonl, M., Cabrerizo, R., Thomas, A. H. and Capparelli, A. L. (2005), Photochemical Behavior of 6-Methylpterin in Aqueous Solutions: Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 793–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01445.x
This work was presented at the VIII ELAFOT, La Plata, Argentina.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 29 November 2004; accepted 11 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!