Posted on the website on 3 March 2005
Laser Flash Photolysis in a O3/Cl2 Mixture at 266 nm in a Very Low-Pressure Flow System¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 802–806, July 2005
How to Cite
Codnia, J., Manzano, F. and Azcárate, M. L. (2005), Laser Flash Photolysis in a O3/Cl2 Mixture at 266 nm in a Very Low-Pressure Flow System. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 802–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01446.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 6 December 2004; accepted 14 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!