Posted on the website on 15 February 2005
A New Firefly Luciferase with Bimodal Spectrum: Identification of Structural Determinants of Spectral pH-Sensitivity in Firefly Luciferases¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 843–848, July 2005
How to Cite
Viviani, V. R., Oehlmeyer, T. L., Arnoldi, F. G. C. and Brochetto-Braga, M. R. (2005), A New Firefly Luciferase with Bimodal Spectrum: Identification of Structural Determinants of Spectral pH-Sensitivity in Firefly Luciferases. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 843–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01452.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 24 November 2004; accepted 12 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!