Posted on the website on 4 April 2005
Photophysical Parameters, Photosensitizer Retention and Tissue Optical Properties Completely Account for the Higher Photodynamic Efficacy of meso-Tetra-Hydroxyphenyl-Chlorin vs Photofrin¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 849–859, July 2005
How to Cite
Mitra, S. and Foster, T. H. (2005), Photophysical Parameters, Photosensitizer Retention and Tissue Optical Properties Completely Account for the Higher Photodynamic Efficacy of meso-Tetra-Hydroxyphenyl-Chlorin vs Photofrin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 849–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01453.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 22 February 2005; accepted 24 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!