Posted on the website on 4 April 2005
Photophysical Parameters, Photosensitizer Retention and Tissue Optical Properties Completely Account for the Higher Photodynamic Efficacy of meso-Tetra-Hydroxyphenyl-Chlorin vs Photofrin¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 849–859, July 2005
How to Cite
Mitra, S. and Foster, T. H. (2005), Photophysical Parameters, Photosensitizer Retention and Tissue Optical Properties Completely Account for the Higher Photodynamic Efficacy of meso-Tetra-Hydroxyphenyl-Chlorin vs Photofrin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 849–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01453.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 22 February 2005; accepted 24 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!