Posted on the website on 9 March 2005
Porphyrin-fullerene C60 Dyads with High Ability to Form Photoinduced Charge-separated State as Novel Sensitizers for Photodynamic Therapy¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 891–897, July 2005
How to Cite
Milanesio, M. E., Alvarez, M. G., Rivarola, V., Silber, J. J. and Durantini, E. N. (2005), Porphyrin-fullerene C60 Dyads with High Ability to Form Photoinduced Charge-separated State as Novel Sensitizers for Photodynamic Therapy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 891–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01459.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 24 January 2005; accepted 8 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!