Current address: Institute for Biophysics/BioTec, Dresden University of Technology, 01307 Dresden, Germany.
Investigation of Tetherable Distilbazolium Compounds as Fluorescent Probes in Nanostructured Silica Sol-gel Materials¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 898–907, July 2005
How to Cite
Petrov, E. P., Clchos, F., Wagner, F., Spange, St. and von Borczyskowski, C. (2005), Investigation of Tetherable Distilbazolium Compounds as Fluorescent Probes in Nanostructured Silica Sol-gel Materials. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 898–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01460.x
Posted on the website on 8 March 2005
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 29 September 2004; accepted 21 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!