Posted on the website 25 April 2005
Sun-reactive Skin Type in 4912 French Adults Participating in the SU.VI.MAX Study¶
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 934–940, July 2005
How to Cite
Guinot, C., Malvy, D. J.-M., Latreille, J., Ezzedine, K., Galan, P., Tenenhaus, M., Ambroisine, L., Hercberg, S. and Tschachler, E. (2005), Sun-reactive Skin Type in 4912 French Adults Participating in the SU.VI.MAX Study. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 934–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01465.x
CE.R.I.E.S. is the research center on human skin, founded by Chanel.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 4 August 2004; accepted 24 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!