Current address: Research Center, Shiseido Co., Ltd., Yokohama, Japan.
Protective Effects of an Antioxidant Derived from Serine and Vitamin B6 on Skin Photoaging in Hairless Mice¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 970–974, July 2005
How to Cite
Kitazawa, M., Ishitsuka, Y., Kobayashi, M., Nakano, T., Iwasaki, K., Sakamoto, K., Arakane, K., Suzuki, T. and Kligman, L. H. (2005), Protective Effects of an Antioxidant Derived from Serine and Vitamin B6 on Skin Photoaging in Hairless Mice. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 970–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01471.x
Posted on the website on 26 April 2005.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 18 September 2004; accepted 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!