Posted on the website on 19 April 2005
Novel Water-soluble Bacteriochlorophyll Derivatives for Vascular-targeted Photodynamic Therapy: Synthesis, Solubility, Phototoxicity and the Effect of Serum Proteins¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 983–992, July 2005
How to Cite
Brandis, A., Mazor, O., Neumark, E., Rosenbach-Belkin, V., Salomon, Y. and Scherz, A. (2005), Novel Water-soluble Bacteriochlorophyll Derivatives for Vascular-targeted Photodynamic Therapy: Synthesis, Solubility, Phototoxicity and the Effect of Serum Proteins. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 983–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01473.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 1 December 2004; accepted 18 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!