Posted on the website on 25 April 2005
Monitoring Cell Survival After Extraction of a Single Subcellular Organelle Using Optical Trapping and Pulsed-Nitrogen Laser Ablation¶
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 994–1001, July 2005
How to Cite
Shelby, J. P., Edgar, J. S. and Chiu, D. T. (2005), Monitoring Cell Survival After Extraction of a Single Subcellular Organelle Using Optical Trapping and Pulsed-Nitrogen Laser Ablation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 994–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2005.tb01474.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 2 February 2005; accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!