Three Putative Photosensory Light, Oxygen or Voltage (LOV) Domains with Distinct Biochemical Properties from the Filamentous Cyanobacterium Anabaena sp. PCC 7120
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1627–1633, November 2006
How to Cite
Narikawa, R., Zikihara, K., Okajima, K., Ochiai, Y., Katayama, M., Shichida, Y., Tokutomi, S. and Ikeuchi, M. (2006), Three Putative Photosensory Light, Oxygen or Voltage (LOV) Domains with Distinct Biochemical Properties from the Filamentous Cyanobacterium Anabaena sp. PCC 7120. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 1627–1633. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2006.tb09822.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 2 May 2006; accepted 17 August 2006; published online 21 August 2006 DOI: 10.1562/2006-05-02-RA-888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!