Determination of Wavelength-Specific UV Protection Factors of Sunscreens in Intact Skin by EPR Measurement of UV-Induced Reactive Melanin Radical
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 952–957, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Lund, L., Ley, R. D., Felton, L. A. and Timmins, G. S. (2007), Determination of Wavelength-Specific UV Protection Factors of Sunscreens in Intact Skin by EPR Measurement of UV-Induced Reactive Melanin Radical. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 952–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00089.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received 31 October 2006; accepted 15 February 2007; DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00089.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!