DNA-ligand Binding Mode Discrimination by Characterizing Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Through Lifetime Measurements with Picosecond Resolution
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 101–110, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Nardo, L., Bondani, M. and Andreoni, A. (2008), DNA-ligand Binding Mode Discrimination by Characterizing Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Through Lifetime Measurements with Picosecond Resolution. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00204.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Received 15 February 2007, accepted 30 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!