High Level of Low-density Lipoprotein Receptors Enhance Hypericin Uptake by U-87 MG Cells in the Presence of LDL
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 120–127, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Kascakova, S., Nadova, Z., Mateasik, A., Mikes, J., Huntosova, V., Refregiers, M., Sureau, F., Maurizot, J.-C., Miskovsky, P. and Jancura, D. (2008), High Level of Low-density Lipoprotein Receptors Enhance Hypericin Uptake by U-87 MG Cells in the Presence of LDL. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 120–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00207.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Received 28 November 2006, accepted 3 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!