The Photoyellowing of Stilbene-derived Fluorescent Whitening Agents—Mass Spectrometric Characterization of Yellow Photoproducts
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 145–153, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Dyer, J. M., Cornellison, C. D., Bringans, S. D., Maurdev, G. and Millington, K. R. (2008), The Photoyellowing of Stilbene-derived Fluorescent Whitening Agents—Mass Spectrometric Characterization of Yellow Photoproducts. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00210.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Received 4 June 2007, accepted 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!