This paper is dedicated to Professor Margaret L. Kripke on the occasion of her retirement from the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Involvement of Interleukin-10 Promoter Polymorphisms in Nonmelanoma Skin Cancers—A Case Study in Non-Caucasian Skin Cancer Patients†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 63–66, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Nagano, T., Kunisada, M., Yu, X., Masaki, T. and Nishigori, C. (2008), Involvement of Interleukin-10 Promoter Polymorphisms in Nonmelanoma Skin Cancers—A Case Study in Non-Caucasian Skin Cancer Patients. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 63–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00245.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received 19 July 2007, accepted 17 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!