Molecular Recognition in Partially Folded States of a Transporter Protein: Temperature-dependent Specificity of Bovine Serum Albumin
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 750–757, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Banerjee, D. and Pal, S. K. (2008), Molecular Recognition in Partially Folded States of a Transporter Protein: Temperature-dependent Specificity of Bovine Serum Albumin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 750–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00252.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 25 July 2007, accepted 18 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!