Synthesis and Excited-state Photodynamics of a Chlorin–Bacteriochlorin Dyad—Through-space Versus Through-bond Energy Transfer in Tetrapyrrole Arrays
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 786–801, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Muthiah, C., Kee, H. L., Diers, J. R., Fan, D., Ptaszek, M., Bocian, D. F., Holten, D. and Lindsey, J. S. (2008), Synthesis and Excited-state Photodynamics of a Chlorin–Bacteriochlorin Dyad—Through-space Versus Through-bond Energy Transfer in Tetrapyrrole Arrays. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 786–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00258.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Received 10 October 2007, accepted 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!