This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Green Tea Phenol Extracts Reduce UVB-induced DNA Damage in Human Cells via Interleukin-12†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 350–355, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Schwarz, A., Maeda, A., Gan, D., Mammone, T., Matsui, M. S. and Schwarz, T. (2008), Green Tea Phenol Extracts Reduce UVB-induced DNA Damage in Human Cells via Interleukin-12. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 350–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00265.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Received 27 September 2007, accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!