This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Inhibition of β-TrCP Function Potentiates UVB-induced Apoptosis in hTERT-immortalized Normal Human Keratinocytes†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 376–381, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Bhatia, N., Demmer, T. A. and Spiegelman, V. S. (2008), Inhibition of β-TrCP Function Potentiates UVB-induced Apoptosis in hTERT-immortalized Normal Human Keratinocytes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 376–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00272.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Received 8 November 2007, accepted 19 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!