This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Oligonol Inhibits UVB-induced COX-2 Expression in HR-1 Hairless Mouse Skin—AP-1 and C/EBP as Potential Upstream Targets†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 399–406, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Kundu, J. K., Chang, E.-J., Fujii, H., Sun, B. and Surh, Y.-J. (2008), Oligonol Inhibits UVB-induced COX-2 Expression in HR-1 Hairless Mouse Skin—AP-1 and C/EBP as Potential Upstream Targets. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00277.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received 4 November 2007, accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!