Current address: Hasan Mukhtar, Department of Dermatology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA.
Apoptosis Mechanisms Related to the Increased Sensitivity of Jurkat T-cells vs A431 Epidermoid Cells to Photodynamic Therapy with the Phthalocyanine Pc 4
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 407–414, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Ke, M. S., Xue, L.-y., Feyes, D. K., Azizuddin, K., Baron, E. D., McCormick, T. S., Mukhtar, H., Panneerselvam, A., Schluchter, M. D., Cooper, K. D., Oleinick, N. L. and Stevens, S. R. (2008), Apoptosis Mechanisms Related to the Increased Sensitivity of Jurkat T-cells vs A431 Epidermoid Cells to Photodynamic Therapy with the Phthalocyanine Pc 4. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 407–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00278.x
This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Presented in part at the Society for Investigative Dermatology, May 15–18, 2002, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received 27 October 2007, accepted 4 December 2007
Vol. 84, Issue 3, 819, Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!