This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Different Molecular Constituents in Pheomelanin are Responsible for Emission, Transient Absorption and Oxygen Photoconsumption†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 437–443, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Ye, T., Pawlak, A., Sarna, T. and Simon, J. D. (2008), Different Molecular Constituents in Pheomelanin are Responsible for Emission, Transient Absorption and Oxygen Photoconsumption. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 437–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00281.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Received 23 October 2007, accepted 19 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!