This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor Hasan Mukhtar on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Protective Effects of Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors on Narrow-band Ultraviolet B-irradiated Epidermal Ia+ Langerhans Cells and Thy-1+ Dendritic Epidermal T Cells in Mice†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 484–488, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Tai, C.-L., Wei, H., He, F., Wang, Y., Zhao, Y. and Chen, H.-D. (2008), Protective Effects of Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors on Narrow-band Ultraviolet B-irradiated Epidermal Ia+ Langerhans Cells and Thy-1+ Dendritic Epidermal T Cells in Mice. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 484–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00289.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 1 November 2007, accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!