This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: Melanins.
Solvochromic Effects in Model Eumelanin Compounds†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 620–626, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Nighswander-Rempel, S. P., Mahadevan, I. B., Bernhardt, P. V., Butcher, J. and Meredith, P. (2008), Solvochromic Effects in Model Eumelanin Compounds. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 620–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00290.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 30 October 2007, accepted 8 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!