This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: Melanins.
The Pro-oxidant Effects of Interactions of Ascorbate with Photoexcited Melanin Fade Away with Aging of the Retina†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 658–670, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Różanowski, B., Burke, J., Sarna, T. and Różanowska, M. (2008), The Pro-oxidant Effects of Interactions of Ascorbate with Photoexcited Melanin Fade Away with Aging of the Retina. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 658–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00291.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 15 October 2007, accepted 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!