This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: Photoreceptors and Signal Transduction.
Dynamics Change of Phoborhodopsin and Transducer by Activation: Study Using D75N Mutant of the Receptor by Site-directed Solid-state 13C NMR†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 921–930, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Kawamura, I., Yoshida, H., Ikeda, Y., Yamaguchi, S., Tuzi, S., Saitô, H., Kamo, N. and Naito, A. (2008), Dynamics Change of Phoborhodopsin and Transducer by Activation: Study Using D75N Mutant of the Receptor by Site-directed Solid-state 13C NMR. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 921–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00326.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 31 October 2007, accepted 1 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!