Photo-induced Reactive Oxygen Species Generation by Different Water-soluble Fullerenes (C60) and Their Cytotoxicity in Human Keratinocytes
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1215–1223, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, B., Bilski, P. J., He, Y.-Y., Feng, L. and Chignell, C. F. (2008), Photo-induced Reactive Oxygen Species Generation by Different Water-soluble Fullerenes (C60) and Their Cytotoxicity in Human Keratinocytes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1215–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00333.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 19 November 2007, accepted 31 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!