Sunbed Radiation Provokes Cutaneous Vitamin D Synthesis in Humans—A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1487–1492, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Thieden, E., Jørgensen, H. L., Jørgensen, N. R., Philipsen, P. A. and Wulf, H. C. (2008), Sunbed Radiation Provokes Cutaneous Vitamin D Synthesis in Humans—A Randomized Controlled Trial. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1487–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00372.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Received 21 December 2007, accepted 26 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!