Induction of Persistent Double Strand Breaks Following Multiphoton Irradiation of Cycling and G1-arrested Mammalian Cells—Replication-induced Double Strand Breaks
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1506–1514, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Harper, J. V., Reynolds, P., Leatherbarrow, E. L., Botchway, S. W., Parker, A. W. and O’Neill, P. (2008), Induction of Persistent Double Strand Breaks Following Multiphoton Irradiation of Cycling and G1-arrested Mammalian Cells—Replication-induced Double Strand Breaks. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1506–1514. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00378.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 1 November 2007, accepted 10 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!