This invited paper is part of the Series: Applications of Imaging to Biological and Photobiological Systems.
Reflectance Confocal Microscopy for In Vivo Skin Imaging†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1421–1430, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Calzavara-Pinton, P., Longo, C., Venturini, M., Sala, R. and Pellacani, G. (2008), Reflectance Confocal Microscopy for In Vivo Skin Imaging. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1421–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00443.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Received 18 March 2008, accepted 14 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!