These authors contributed equally to this work.
Additive Effect of Mutations Affecting the Rate of Phylloquinone Reoxidation and Directionality of Electron Transfer within Photosystem I†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1381–1387, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Santabarbara, S., Jasaitis, A., Byrdin, M., Gu, F., Rappaport, F. and Redding, K. (2008), Additive Effect of Mutations Affecting the Rate of Phylloquinone Reoxidation and Directionality of Electron Transfer within Photosystem I. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1381–1387. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00458.x
This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: Photosynthesis.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 9 May 2008, accepted 25 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!