Comment on “The Photosensitizing Potential of Compact Fluorescent vs Incandescent Light Bulbs” by C.F. Chignell, R.H. Sik and P.J. Bilski, Photochem. Photobiol. (2008)
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1596–1598, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Ciani, A. J. (2008), Comment on “The Photosensitizing Potential of Compact Fluorescent vs Incandescent Light Bulbs” by C.F. Chignell, R.H. Sik and P.J. Bilski, Photochem. Photobiol. (2008). Photochemistry and Photobiology, 84: 1596–1598. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00464.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 25 August 2008, accepted 25 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!