Probing Ground-state Hole Transfer Between Equivalent, Electrochemically Inaccessible States in Multiporphyrin Arrays Using Time-resolved Optical Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 693–704, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Song, H.-e., Taniguchi, M., Kirmaier, C., Bocian, D. F., Lindsey, J. S. and Holten, D. (2009), Probing Ground-state Hole Transfer Between Equivalent, Electrochemically Inaccessible States in Multiporphyrin Arrays Using Time-resolved Optical Spectroscopy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 693–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00471.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Received 27 July 2008, accepted 3 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!