Ultraviolet Radiation in the Rhône River Lenses of Low Salinity and in Marine Waters of the Northwestern Mediterranean Sea: Attenuation and Effects on Bacterial Activities and Net Community Production
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 783–793, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Joux, F., Jeffrey, W. H., Abboudi, M., Neveux, J., Pujo-Pay, M., Oriol, L. and Naudin, J.-J. (2009), Ultraviolet Radiation in the Rhône River Lenses of Low Salinity and in Marine Waters of the Northwestern Mediterranean Sea: Attenuation and Effects on Bacterial Activities and Net Community Production. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 783–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00474.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received 30 April 2008, accepted 9 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!